Available Positions at Health Extension Pet Care
Brand Ambassador (South Bend, Indiana)
Brand Ambassador (Wilmington, Delaware)
SUMMARY OF KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Conduct product demonstrations for Health Extension Products at Key Independent Pet Stores.
2. Educate pet parents on Health Extension Products features and benefits.
3. Drive trial and awareness on Health Extension products.
4. Build relationships with in-store personnel and be the go to expert for them on Health Extension products.
5. Approach customers in a friendly and engaging manner without speaking badly of other brands.
6. Ensure Health Extension Products are displayed on-shelf in a visually pleasing manner as well as checking proper date code rotation.
6. Provide timely feedback on demos and submit all paperwork as directed to Health Extension Office.
1. Past experience presenting products to the public in a retail environment.
2. Must be able to lift a 40lb bag of Dog Food.
3. Must be able to communicate verbally and in writing.
4. Must be able to bend, as well as sit and stand for extended periods of time.
5. Must have reliable transportation.
6. Must be at least 18 years old.
7. Must have flexibility working various hours and be able to work weekends.
High school or equivalent
Past experience presenting products to the public in a retail environment.: 1 year
Required licenses or certifications:
Must have valid Drivers Licence & reliable transportation.
Must be 18 yrs old.
Email Applications to:
Joel Katz, VP of Business Development: firstname.lastname@example.org
Include (* indicates required):
First and last name*
Position being applied for*
Additional files and information