Available Positions at Health Extension Pet Care
Colorado Territory Sales Manager
SUMMARY OF KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Responsible for achieving sales growth within our Distributors organization and Independent Pet Stores
2. Develop current customer relationships and engage new customers in the Independent Pet Channel within-in prescribed territory.
3. Complete new product launches with timely execution.
4. Coordinate timely delivery of product information, samples and inventory.
5. Create plans and implement sales and marketing strategies.
6. Conduct sales training and provide support as required with Retailers.
7. Be a presence within Distributor facility collaborating to drive brand awareness, focus and growth of the Health Extension Brand.
8. Conduct sales blitzes and training sessions.
9. Execute and manage annual and long term plans.
10. Work with Distributor Sales Force’s in calling on potential Independent Pet Stores in your Territory.
11. Work with internal and external partners to identify new opportunities.
1. General selling and organizational skills.
2. Develop expertise in ones products and brands.
3. Gain understanding of the varied markets and targeted customers.
4. Group selling experience ( within individual accounts and large audiences )
5. Deliver key strategic presentations to targeted customers.
6. Drive team process including communication and business planning.
7. Must be able to maintain accurate records including sales call reports, expense reimbursement forms, billing and invoicing documents.
1. Foster cooperation and problem solving at all levels of distribution and sale on a timely basis.
2. Ability to collaborate with others and exemplify the “proactive” approach.
3. Ability to think on your feet and drive honesty and credibility.
4. The drive to meet and exceed the needs of customers both internally and externally.
5. Demonstrated history delivering superior results.
6. Flexibility to travel as needed.
7. Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment that moves at a rapid pace requiring multi-tasking abilities.
8. Ability to use marketing data and applicable sales management software tools to maximize sales efficiency and communication.
9. Must be able to represent company in a professional manner at all business meetings and trade shows.
10. Must be able to lift a 40lb bag of dog food.
Brand Ambassador (South Bend, Indiana)
Brand Ambassador (Wilmington, Delaware)
SUMMARY OF KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Conduct product demonstrations for Health Extension Products at Key Independent Pet Stores.
2. Educate pet parents on Health Extension Products features and benefits.
3. Drive trial and awareness on Health Extension products.
4. Build relationships with in-store personnel and be the go to expert for them on Health Extension products.
5. Approach customers in a friendly and engaging manner without speaking badly of other brands.
6. Ensure Health Extension Products are displayed on-shelf in a visually pleasing manner as well as checking proper date code rotation.
6. Provide timely feedback on demos and submit all paperwork as directed to Health Extension Office.
1. Past experience presenting products to the public in a retail environment.
2. Must be able to lift a 40lb bag of Dog Food.
3. Must be able to communicate verbally and in writing.
4. Must be able to bend, as well as sit and stand for extended periods of time.
5. Must have reliable transportation.
6. Must be at least 18 years old.
7. Must have flexibility working various hours and be able to work weekends.
High school or equivalent
Past experience presenting products to the public in a retail environment.: 1 year
Required licenses or certifications:
Must have valid Drivers Licence & reliable transportation.
Must be 18 yrs old.
Email Applications to:
Joel Katz, VP of Business Development: firstname.lastname@example.org
Include (* indicates required):
First and last name*
Position being applied for*
Additional files and information