Available Positions at Health Extension Pet Care
Brand Development ManagerDeer Park, NY
1. Develop a strong relationship with sales, purchasing, CRM, product development, operations, and the management team.
2. Help and assist in coordinating corporate meeting and events.
3. Help execute purchasing strategies
4. Assess potential supplier profiles and analyze offers.
5. Manage relationships with suppliers to maintain quality of goods, timely delivery and compliance to terms of agreement.
6. Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with sales and purchasing.
7. Consult with VP of Product Development on new product specifications.
8. Provide support for marketing events and exhibitions as required.
9. Participate in “cross functional teams” to execute new product development plans.
10. Assist with the design and production of marketing materials and promotional literature.
11. Helps coordinate trade shows by identifying, assembling and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts and coordinating plans.
12. Promote products and people through public relation initiatives.
13. Help source new products and manage the supply chain.
14. Provide product support in order to ensure proper channels of information are maintained.
1. Strategic leadership – ability to aid in short and long term brand growth.
2. Analytical – ability to convert analysis into insights and actionable plans.
3. Superior thinking and problem solving – resourceful at achieving objectives despite obstacles.
4. Strong communication skills – clear, concise and persuasive in style. Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external customers.
5. Judgment and decision making – ability to analyze cost/benefits of potential action and choose most appropriate path.
6. Energized by an entrepreneurial environment – not afraid to do things themselves to get things done. Self-reliant/proactive and has a pioneering spirit. Takes initiatives and follows through on commitment‘s to achieve results.
7. Creativity – ability to develop and create product sell sheets and collateral materials to support the product and promotional effort.
8. Education – Degree in Marketing preferred. Proficient in Microsoft office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point and Adobe Acrobat.
Colorado Territory Sales ManagerOregon/Washington Territory Sales ManagerArizona Territory Sales Manager
SUMMARY OF KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Responsible for achieving sales growth within our Distributors organization and Independent Pet Stores
2. Develop current customer relationships and engage new customers in the Independent Pet Channel within-in prescribed territory.
3. Complete new product launches with timely execution.
4. Coordinate timely delivery of product information, samples and inventory.
5. Create plans and implement sales and marketing strategies.
6. Conduct sales training and provide support as required with Retailers.
7. Be a presence within Distributor facility collaborating to drive brand awareness, focus and growth of the Health Extension Brand.
8. Conduct sales blitzes and training sessions.
9. Execute and manage annual and long term plans.
10. Work with Distributor Sales Force’s in calling on potential Independent Pet Stores in your Territory.
11. Work with internal and external partners to identify new opportunities.
1. General selling and organizational skills.
2. Develop expertise in ones products and brands.
3. Gain understanding of the varied markets and targeted customers.
4. Group selling experience ( within individual accounts and large audiences )
5. Deliver key strategic presentations to targeted customers.
6. Drive team process including communication and business planning.
7. Must be able to maintain accurate records including sales call reports, expense reimbursement forms, billing and invoicing documents.
1. Foster cooperation and problem solving at all levels of distribution and sale on a timely basis.
2. Ability to collaborate with others and exemplify the “proactive” approach.
3. Ability to think on your feet and drive honesty and credibility.
4. The drive to meet and exceed the needs of customers both internally and externally.
5. Demonstrated history delivering superior results.
6. Flexibility to travel as needed.
7. Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment that moves at a rapid pace requiring multi-tasking abilities.
8. Ability to use marketing data and applicable sales management software tools to maximize sales efficiency and communication.
9. Must be able to represent company in a professional manner at all business meetings and trade shows.
10. Must be able to lift a 40lb bag of dog food.
Brand Ambassador (South Bend, Indiana)
Brand Ambassador (Wilmington, Delaware)
SUMMARY OF KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Conduct product demonstrations for Health Extension Products at Key Independent Pet Stores.
2. Educate pet parents on Health Extension Products features and benefits.
3. Drive trial and awareness on Health Extension products.
4. Build relationships with in-store personnel and be the go to expert for them on Health Extension products.
5. Approach customers in a friendly and engaging manner without speaking badly of other brands.
6. Ensure Health Extension Products are displayed on-shelf in a visually pleasing manner as well as checking proper date code rotation.
6. Provide timely feedback on demos and submit all paperwork as directed to Health Extension Office.
1. Past experience presenting products to the public in a retail environment.
2. Must be able to lift a 40lb bag of Dog Food.
3. Must be able to communicate verbally and in writing.
4. Must be able to bend, as well as sit and stand for extended periods of time.
5. Must have reliable transportation.
6. Must be at least 18 years old.
7. Must have flexibility working various hours and be able to work weekends.
High school or equivalent
Past experience presenting products to the public in a retail environment.: 1 year
Required licenses or certifications:
Must have valid Drivers Licence & reliable transportation.
Must be 18 yrs old.
Email Applications to:
Joel Katz, VP of Business Development: email@example.com
Include (* indicates required):
First and last name*
Position being applied for*
Additional files and information