Brand Development Manager
Deer Park, NY
- Develop a strong relationship with sales, purchasing, CRM, product development, operations, and the management team.
- Help and assist in coordinating corporate meeting and events.
- Help execute purchasing strategies
- Assess potential supplier profiles and analyze offers.
- Manage relationships with suppliers to maintain quality of goods, timely delivery and compliance to terms of agreement.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with sales and purchasing.
- Consult with VP of Product Development on new product specifications.
- Provide support for marketing events and exhibitions as required.
- Participate in “cross functional teams” to execute new product development plans.
- Assist with the design and production of marketing materials and promotional literature.
- Helps coordinate trade shows by identifying, assembling and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts and coordinating plans.
- Promote products and people through public relation initiatives.
- Help source new products and manage the supply chain.
- Provide product support in order to ensure proper channels of information are maintained.
- Strategic leadership – ability to aid in short and long term brand growth.
- Analytical – ability to convert analysis into insights and actionable plans.
- Superior thinking and problem solving – resourceful at achieving objectives despite obstacles.
- Strong communication skills – clear, concise and persuasive in style. Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external customers.
- Judgment and decision making – ability to analyze cost/benefits of potential action and choose most appropriate path.
- Energized by an entrepreneurial environment – not afraid to do things themselves to get things done. Self-reliant/proactive and has a pioneering spirit. Takes initiatives and follows through on commitment‘s to achieve results.
- Creativity – ability to develop and create product sell sheets and collateral materials to support the product and promotional effort.
- Education – Degree in Marketing preferred. Proficient in Microsoft office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point and Adobe Acrobat.
Colorado Territory Sales Manager
Oregon/Washington Territory Sales Manager
Arizona Territory Sales Manager
- Responsible for achieving sales growth within our Distributors organization and Independent Pet Stores
- Develop current customer relationships and engage new customers in the Independent Pet Channel within-in prescribed territory.
- Complete new product launches with timely execution.
- Coordinate timely delivery of product information, samples and inventory.
- Create plans and implement sales and marketing strategies.
- Conduct sales training and provide support as required with Retailers.
- Be a presence within Distributor facility collaborating to drive brand awareness, focus and growth of the Health Extension Brand.
- Conduct sales blitzes and training sessions.
- Execute and manage annual and long term plans.
- Work with Distributor Sales Force’s in calling on potential Independent Pet Stores in your Territory.
- Work with internal and external partners to identify new opportunities.
- General selling and organizational skills.
- Develop expertise in ones products and brands.
- Gain understanding of the varied markets and targeted customers.
- Group selling experience ( within individual accounts and large audiences )
- Deliver key strategic presentations to targeted customers.
- Drive team process including communication and business planning.
- Must be able to maintain accurate records including sales call reports, expense reimbursement forms, billing and invoicing documents.
- Foster cooperation and problem solving at all levels of distribution and sale on a timely basis.
- Ability to collaborate with others and exemplify the “proactive” approach.
- Ability to think on your feet and drive honesty and credibility.
- The drive to meet and exceed the needs of customers both internally and externally.
- Demonstrated history delivering superior results.
- Flexibility to travel as needed.
- Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment that moves at a rapid pace requiring multi-tasking abilities.
- Ability to use marketing data and applicable sales management software tools to maximize sales efficiency and communication.
- Must be able to represent company in a professional manner at all business meetings and trade shows.
- Must be able to lift a 40lb bag of dog food.
Brand Ambassador (South Bend, Indiana)
Brand Ambassador (Wilmington, Delaware)
SUMMARY OF KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct product demonstrations for Health Extension Products at Key Independent Pet Stores.
- Educate pet parents on Health Extension Products features and benefits.
- Drive trial and awareness on Health Extension products.
- Build relationships with in-store personnel and be the go to expert for them on Health Extension products.
- Approach customers in a friendly and engaging manner without speaking badly of other brands.
- Ensure Health Extension Products are displayed on-shelf in a visually pleasing manner as well as checking proper date code rotation.
- Provide timely feedback on demos and submit all paperwork as directed to Health Extension Office.
- Past experience presenting products to the public in a retail environment.
- Must be able to lift a 40lb bag of Dog Food.
- Must be able to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to bend, as well as sit and stand for extended periods of time.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have flexibility working various hours and be able to work weekends.
- High school or equivalent
Required licenses or certifications:
- Past experience presenting products to the public in a retail environment.: 1 year
- Must have valid Drivers Licence & reliable transportation.
- Must be 18 yrs old.
Email Applications to:
Joel Katz, VP of Business Development: email@example.com
Include (* indicates required):
First and last name*
Position being applied for*
Additional files and information